Ring Die Pellet Mill series LPM is suitablefor pressing hard to bonding, molding difficultmaterials, such as rice husk, shell of sunfloverseed, peanut shell, melon shell; Scraps ofbrances, trunk, bark and other wood materials; All kinds of crop straw, eucalyptus, palm bifer, coffee shell, coconut shell, sawdust and othermaterials. The LPM pellet mill is widely used forbiomass ruel plant, ower plant, wood processingplant, fertilizer plant, chemical plant, food plantand cotton plant.
|Others||Please write our service staff|
How to make pellet
1. Use Wood Chipper, Wood Crusher to make wood logs, chips (or other materials) smaller.
2. Use Dryer (rotary drum dryer / Air-flow dryer) or add water to the sawdust(or other materials) till its moisture content between 8-15%, which is the best moisture content for pelletizing.
3. Put the sawdust into the pellet machine gradually. Large scale pellet production need a screw feeder to make sure stable feeding of raw material.
4. After pelletized, the pellets are of high temperature that is not suitable for direct packing. So they should be cooled by pellet cooler.
Then, pellets go through a vibrating sieve, where good pellets will be left, while broken ones or powder will be collected for reproduction.
5. After all the above procedures, pellets can be packed with a pellet packing machine.
Different structures of pellet mills
Wood Pellet Mills differ from typical pellet mills in several primary ways. They are much lower geared to increase available torque and as a result they spin more slowly. Thus they are less productive when making pellets out of hay or grain. If you want to make wood pellets this is the right type for you.
Ring Die Pellet Mills are identifiable by the circular “ring” shape of their extrusion die. Generally small wheels in the center of the ring ride on the die and force the raw material through the extrusion holes. They are capable of very large amounts of production and they dont wear out as quickly as flat plate mills. They are quite a bit heavier than flat plate mills.
Advantages of ring die pellet mill over Flat Die Pellet Mill
1. It is a large pellet mill. So it is mostly used in industrial pellet production.
2. The pellet mill is especially suitable for processing wood and palm fiber. So many investors with large quantity of wood or palm fiber material choose ring die pellet mill instead of flat die pellet mill.
3. A set of ring die pellet mill has relatively longer service life compared to flat die pellet mill.
4. The pellets made by ring die pellet mill have larger density and smoother surface since ring die pellet mill has higher pressure.
If you want to produce pellets in large scale, ring die pellet mill is your best choice.
1. Our professional and experienced engineer team helps every client to find his most suitable equipment or chose of plant.
2. Any kind of legal logo printing or design are available.
3. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you.
After you choose:
1. We will make drawing and show you how the pant looks.
2. Every equipment will be checked carefully before packing. Video on machine testing is available.
3. Email you the tracking no., and help to chase the container until it arrives you.
1. We are very glad that customers give us some suggestion for price and products.
2. If you have any question, please contact us freely by E-mail or Telephone.
Q. What is your payment term?
A: T/T 30% down payment, balance to be paid before shipment.
Q: What is your main market?
A: South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Eastern Asia
Q: What is your producing time?
A: Producing time depends on that machines you ordered. Usually takes 45 days.
Q: What documents you can offer?
A: We can offer invoice, packing list, contract, instructions, customs declaration, certificate of origin, CE. If client need other documents, specifications, please confirm with service staff.
Q: If equipments have some quality problem, how would you deal with?
A: We will responsible for all the quality problems. We will check the machine to get the problem. If need parts, will send them to you.
Q: How to install the equipments?
A: We send 1-2 engineer (100USD/person/day) to the local plant for helping install and commissioning equipments. To save time, our service stuff will tell you what to prepare in advance. We can also teach the workers to how to use the machines and how to make the products better.