Thermoplastic road marking paint is mainly used for more than 2 level road and highway.The thickness of lines made from this coating is (1.0 ~ 2.5) mm, paint mixed with reflective glass beads, and in the construction, spread the reflective glass beads on the surface. This type of marking line has good nightly reflective performance, long service life, generally up to 2 ~ 3 years. Thermoplastic road marking paint needs special heater device in constructions. In second re-marking construction of old marking lines, you should eliminate the thick old marking line firstly.
We produce different standards of thermoplastic road marking paint, such as Chinese standard, BS standard, AASHTO standard and so on. The contents and raw materials are different with different standards.
2.1 AASHTO Standard Thermoplastic Paint:
2.2 British Standard Thermoplastic Paint:
2.3 China Standard Thermoplastic Paint:
1) Higher adhesive strength: Special elastomer is added in our recipe of thermoplastic road marking paint in order to improve the adhesive strength
2) Stronger crack resistance: Our recipe compounded a special additive which is seasoned with the temperature. Thus it avoids possible deformation of the melted film caused by nature temperature variation.
3) Bright color: Our recipe introduced high quality color filler with reasonable mixture proportion. And it helps thermoplastic paint lasts for years without color change.
4) Enhanced wet night visibility
5) Immediate retroreflectivity
Put all of raw material into the bucket then heating and stirring
5. Our Projects:
6. Related Products:
6.1 Glass Beads:
Glass Beads are used to strengthen the reflection of thermoplastic lines. All standards, such as: BS6088A, BS6088B, AASHTOM247,EN1423, EN1424, Australia AS2009 B3.2, KOREA KS standard and CS can be produced as requested.
6.2 Related Road Marking Machines:
Thermoplastic Paint Preheater is professional equipment for melting hot paint. It has the advantages of large capacity, saves heating time, and greatly improves stirring efficiency.
RS-1B Road Marking Machines can mark all sorts of lines, such as straight line, dotted line, curve, oriented arrow, and letters.
Q: How long is the storage time of the paint, and is it suitable for long-term storage?
A: Normally, storage time of thermoplastic paint is 1 year in dry and well ventilated condition. It is not suitable for long-term storage.
Q: How to calculate the space of the marking area drawn by certain weight of paint?
A: According to the thickness of the marking lines, 1.6mm thickness per square meter need 4kg of paint, 1.8mm thickness per square meter need 4.5kg of paint, 2mm thickness per square meter need 5kg of paint.Take 1 ton of paint for example, it can draw 250 square meters of 1.6mm thick lines and 200 square meters of 2mm thick lines.