The design of FGH splitter terminal combines the functionality of a local convergence cabinet with FGH terminal.
Its multi-layer design allows installers to access only the components necessary for initial installation or subscriber turn-up.
It can house the splitter and allows for pigtail splicing of distribution/drop cables as needed.
|Model no.||Entry Ports||Exit Ports||Max. No of Pigtail||Max No.
(Lx W x H) mm
|splice method: mechanical splice and heat shrinking
Splitter: Available 1×4, 1×8 splitter as well as 2×4, 2×8 splitter
1. Indoor or outdoor rated
2. Available 1×4, 1×8, as well as 2×4, 2x8splitter
3. Suitable for wall-mounting or pole mountingapplication.
4. Max. Up 8 PCS of FTTH drop cable or pigtails
5. Suitable for wall-mounting or pole mounting application.
6. With 2 inlet ports and 16 outlet ports
FTTH, FTTB, FTTC Telecommunication Network CATV Local Area Network