Curtis 1264-5403 400A Scooter Assembly for Eagle Golf Buggy
This CURTIS controller assemblage model 1268-5403 has the safety function “WalkAway™ Braking” (conroller parameter “AUX DRVR MODE” set as “1″, an external “WalkAway™” DC contactor is available), please take reference with the Fig. 3b diagram of the page 9 of CURTIS 1268 Controller Manual.
If you vehicle features an electromagnetic brake, please contact us before making the purchase. We will change the configuration of controller assemblage for fitting to your vehicles setting.
Proposed SepEx motor power rate:
- 36V system: ≤ 5 kW
- 48V system: ≤ 6.3 kW
- simple motor connecting labels on assemblage
- easy installation with components mounted on a heat-sink aluminium alloy installation plate
- foot pedal accelerator (throttle), pre-wired for assemblage
- simple plug-in connctors
This 1268-5403 controller assemblage is a completed electric vehicle DC Series Motor control system. The assemblage includes:
- main contactor
- heat-sink aluminium alloy installation plate
- foot pedal accelerator (0-5V throttle)
- plug-in connectors
- installation (bolts, washes and nuts) kit Included
CURTIS Model: 1268-5403
- Norminal Battery Voltage (Volts): 48V (default setting) or 36V
- Amarture 2 Minute Current Rating (amps): 400
- Field 2 Minute Current Rating (amps): 50
- PWM operating frequency: 16 kHz
- Electrical isolation to heatsink: 500 V ac (minimum)
Aluminum alloy installation panel size:
- L300 mm x W231 mm x H8 mm
- Installation dimensions (holes): 280 mm x 210 mm
- Assemblage Net Weight: 7.8 kg (with throttle)
- Package Weight: 9 kg (reinforced carton package, safe for international delivery)
- Regenerative braking, providing longer operation on a single battery charge and reducing motor brush wear and motor heating
- Adjustable brake rates, for smooth pedal-release braking
- Two user-selectable vehicle operating personalities, with vehicle top speed controlled and limited in each mode
- Motor parameters are programmable to match the characteristics of the specific motor being used
- Vehicle speed control is enhanced through feedback from a Hall effect speed sensor
- Anti-rollback function, providing improved control when throttle is released on hills
- Anti-stall function helps prevent motor commutator damage
- High pedal disable (HPD) and static return to off (SRO) interlocks prevent vehicle runaway at startup
- WalkAway™ braking feature limits any stopped or key-off rolling to a very low speed
- Auxiliary driver can be programmed for either an electromagnetic (EM) brake or a WalkAway™ relay
- Coil driver provides adjustable pull-in and holding voltages to WalkAway™ relay or EM brake
- Driver for brake lamp relay can be used to power external lights during braking
- Reverse signal driver provides a low signal any time the vehicle is traveling in reverse
- Driver outputs are short circuit protected and provide built-in coil spike protection
- Warning buzzer sounds steady in reverse, intermittent during WalkAway™ braking
- Complete diagnostics through any of the optional programmers and through the built-in Status LED
- Driver for remote Status LED enables status information to be available at a dashboard
- Sealed package is rated at IP64 and IP67
- Meets or exceeds EEC fault detect requirements.
Hefei Huanxin Technology Development Co., Ltd. has been devoting ourselves to developing and manufacturing and other since 2004. We are located in Hefei, Anhui Province, with convenient transportation access. We employ over 101 – 200 People staff members. We have achieved great improvement since our company was founded in 2004. We abide by the motto of Firstclass quality, Reasonable price, Best service and Professional product support.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea
shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on the product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1 year warranty to our products.
Q8: How to deal with the faulty?
A: Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 0.2%