Model type: SRPM112H4O20
Voltage: 380V AC
Rated Power: 20KW
Rate Torque : 8N.m
Rated Speed: 24000rpm
N Weight: around 20KG
Cooling Method: oil cooling
High-speed Compressors,Fans,Pumps,Air Knife
Other motors you will be interested in
|Rated torque (N.m)||Rated speed
|Service Factor||Insulation||Ingress protection||Pole Number||Weight
|Cooling Method||Position Signal||Installation Method|
1. Can performanent magnet synchronous motor be used as generator?
No. Permanent magnet synchronous motor is absolutely different from generator. It is only ac motor that outputs speed and torque to drive electric devices, but not power supply.
2. Why can not directly use three phase ac supply voltage to start permanent magnet synchronous motor?
Becuase rotor is with big innertia, and magetic files spins so fast that static rotor has no way to spin with magetic filed.
3. Any special technical request on this motors VFD driver? And Do you have such driver?
Permanent magnet synchronous motors driver should be vector control VFD with special inner software, such as Siemens 6SE70 series, Yakawa CR5 series, ABB ACS800 series, Mitsubishi A740 series, B&R P84 and P74 series, etc.. Yes, our MH300 series VFD matches with this motor.
4. Is there any protective measures to defend permanent magnet rotor from failure?
Yes, each permanent magnet rotor passes corrossion resistance, consistency, high temperature demagnetization test, linear demagnetization test, etc. Its demagnetization index is within 2%. But if working environment is serious oxiditive corrosion, kindly advise for higher protection level.
5. Where is this permanent magnet synchronous motor normally used to?
This permanent magnet synchronous motor is normally used to variable frequency speed situation.