3000 Bird /H Hallal Chicken/Duck /Goose/Turkey/Quail Slaughter Abattoir Machine

Origin
China
HS Code
8417200000
We always work as a tangible team to ensure that we can provide you with the best quality and the best price for 3000 Bird /H Hallal Chicken/Duck /Goose/Turkey/Quail Slaughter Abattoir Machine, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Madagascar, Provence, Iraq, We can meet the various needs of customers at home and abroad. We welcome new and old customers to come to consult & negotiate with us. Your satisfaction is our motivation! Allow us to work together to write a brilliant new chapter!
Qingdao Tune Machinery Co., Ltd. Diamond / Audited Supplier
 3000 Bird /H  Hallal chicken/duck /Goose/Turkey/quail slaughter abattoir machine

Production introduction

 

Application: chicken, duck, goose

Production Capacity: 300-12000 birds / hour

Main equipment included for completed processing line:
1. Living Birds Crate Conveying Processing Equipment 

2. Slaughtering Processing Equipment

3. Evisceration Processing Equipment

4. Pre-chilling Processing Equipment

5. Cut-up Processing Equipment

6. By-products Processing Equipment

Advantages

 *  Adopts user-friendly design

*  Flexible speed in operation to the minimum of incidental damage to the skin of the birds.  

*  Integral feather deflectors

*  Long service life

*  Easy cleaning and maintenance

*  Easy installation and operation

*  Saving energy and labor

*  High working efficiency 


Processing Line

Processing Line Equipment Needed
Living Birds Conveying Line  Crate Conveyer
Slaughtering Line 

 Chian Conveying Line

 Stunner

 Bleeding Trough

 Scalding Machine

 Plucking Machine

Waxing Line

 Waxdip Pool

 Wax Cooling Pool

 Dewaxer

Evisceration Line

 Chain Conveying Line

 Evisceration Trough

 Working Table

 Carcass Unloader 

 Weighter

Pre-chilling Line

 Pre-chiller

 Carcass Collecting Trough

Cutup Line

 Cutter

 Working Table

Deboning Line

 Deboner

By-products Processing Line  Gizzard Grease Seperator 

 Gizzard Peeler

 Claw/Feet Peeler

Other Equipment

 Weight Grader

 Packing Machine

 Crate Washer

 Hook Washer 

Product Pictures

Detailed pictures

Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Export standard plywood case with plastic film to prevent water and rust. 
Export standard wooden case.

Port
Qingdao
Factory Overall

FAQ
Q: Are You A Factory or A Trading Company?

A: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on Food Machinery more than 15 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.We provide perfect OEM and after-sale service.

Q: Can You send me the machine video to show how the machine works?

A: Certainly, we have made video of every machine and uploaded them to Youtube.

Q:I imported the machine for the first time, what should I do?

A:We will help you for free until you receive the machine.

Q: How can I know your machine is designed for my product?

A: You can send us samples of your product and we test it on machine.We pay the courier fee.

Q: How can I pay my order?

A: We accept T/T, Western Union paying methods ,L/C ,Alibab Trade Assurance,Etc.
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.

Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?

A:Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!

Q:How do I know that the machine I ordered at your company is working well?

A:Before delivery,We will test your machine and send a test video to you.

Q:How should I do if meet some trouble while using?

A:We provide lifetime warranty service,We can send you components to you for free,we can supply English manual book and also take a video for showing how to resolve the problems or dispatch our worker to your factory.

Contact Information